Hurd SMP Project sketch

From: Almudena Garcia
Subject: Hurd SMP Project sketch
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 20:38:04 +0200

Hi all:

I'm writing a little sketch about how to implement SMP support in Hurd.
In this sketch, I write about the current situation and my proposed solution.

Now I'm writing the "task list": an enumeration with the task to solve to get the multiprocessor support. But I need to know more details about how gnumach starts the processor.

The link to my sketch is here: https://gitlab.com/snippets/1756024

Can you help me to complete the list? I have much doubt in steps 2 and 3.

Thanks.

P.D.: I publish my sketch in gitlab, a freer repository than github ;)