Re: Debian GNU Hurd - disable PC Speaker

From: Peter Hanzel
Subject: Re: Debian GNU Hurd - disable PC Speaker
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:32:24 +0200

Hello again.

I have just discovered that I am still in MachOS console.
When I start Hurd console with : "console -d vga -d pc_mouse -d pc_kbd -c /dev/vcs
I get virtual terminal without beep and switching with ALT+F1, ALT+F2 etc.

So now I am happy.
But for curiosity I've been interested how to disable it in MachOS console.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hanzel" <hanzelpeter@gmail.com>