Debian/Hurd install problem in V.Box

From: Dave O
Subject: Debian/Hurd install problem in V.Box
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:46:57 -0400

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting into the correct group.

After struggling with getting the GNU/Hurd running under VirtualBox 3.x and 4.x under both Linux and Windows...
After several hours, I was successful - and now, would like to ask...

Would there be any interest in my documenting the V.Box configuration and Hurd installation procedure?
And if so - who would I speak with about this effort?

Perhaps I could create a compressed V.Box/Hurd image for those who quickly just want to start using GNU/Hurd ?

Thanks, Dave O.