Mentor?

From: Tyler Earman
Subject: Mentor?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 21:50:12 -0500

Greetings all.

Unfortunately I've gone into the corporate world so I can't have the fun of the GSoC project anymore, but I'm still interested in helping out and doing some work on the GNU/Hurd.

I've not worked on kernels before and I'd like to move into working on it while learning the important information that I need to know to do so; so would one of you gentlemen (or ladies) be willing to act as a mentor for me to start working on the project when I can?

What I'd like is someone who can initially point me in the right direction for books/information I need to read, then help out as I start coding on the project, providing feedback as necessary.

Thanks,
Tyler