Re: It may sound stupid...

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: It may sound stupid...
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:14:38 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 04:04:55PM +0200, Tanguy LE CARROUR wrote:

> Oh, one more question... was it the proper mailing list to post to?!
> If yes, where are the developers' answers!? ^_^'

No, not really -- see Arne's forward.

More importantly however, the subject line was useless. I assumed it was
mail from some junk list such as the GSoC discuss list. I do not see in
my inbox where a mail comes from; and as I get a lot of mails from some
lists, where only few messages are actually interesting to me, I
generally ignore anything that doesn't have a relevant subject...

-antrik-