Fwd: GNU Hurd in Technical University of Catalonia

From: Marc Mauri Alloza
Subject: Fwd: GNU Hurd in Technical University of Catalonia
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:51:02 +0100

Hi everybody. My name is Marc Mauri and I am part of a Free Software User Group (http://linuxupc.upc.es/) in Barcelona Tech (http://www.upc.edu/eng/). I'm having my Degree in Informtics Engeneering in Barcelona School of Informatics (http://fib.upc.edu/en).

In LinuxUPC we are wondering if someone involved in GNU HURD design and implementation could come to our Universtsity to give a talk. We are very tired of seeing Microsoft guys giving talks in our University.

I think is the time make things change.