Interested in Developing the Hurd

From: Alexander Pokluda
Subject: Interested in Developing the Hurd
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:51:07 -0400

Hi,

I am currently in the final year of my undergraduate degree at the
University of Western Ontario in London, Canada, completing an Honours
Specialization in Computer Science with a Major in Physics. I am
currently preparing scholarship and graduate school applications and
looking for a project for my master's thesis in computer science. At the
moment I plan on submitting applications to The University of Toronto
and MIT. I am interested in working on the Hurd and hoping that some of
the current developers could suggest suitable projects.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Alexander Pokluda
apokluda@gmail.com