Just a few questions

From: Devin McElheran
Subject: Just a few questions
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:10:37 -0400

So, I had read of the GNU kernel a while back after learning more about
GNU and FOSS in general. And I was wondering, when is the Hurd supposed
to be released? This is more trivial than anything, but I can't seem to
find whether it has been, or whether it will be, and when. I have seen
that it is available with Debian, but found no links to download the
Debian/HURD. And just another thing, what are the advantages with the
Hurd over Linux, in general of course, nothing in depth, not that I
would understand it anyways, I'm barely a novice as far as computers.

Don't worry about replying if you're too busy, this is merely curiosity.
Thanks anyways though.