hai

From: sameer rahman
Subject: hai
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 05:44:26 -0500

hai
iam final year betech student and my project is to port gnome on hurd.........
i dont have any basic idea about hurd, and also about window manager.
i install hurd in my system and port the basic x on the hurd. is there any existing window manager that run on hurd? i heard about the fluxbox that is succesfuly port on hurd. how can i compile the source code of flux box in debian? plz help me
thanks