Re: shutdown

From: Michael Banck
Subject: Re: shutdown
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:49:19 +0100

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:16:15PM -0500, Abrahm Scully wrote:
> Where can I find a list of debian gnu/hurd bugs to fix? I'd like to
> get my hands dirty.

The list of bugs in the Hurd itself (and Hurd specific glibc parts, to some
extent) is at

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=hurd&func=browse&set=open

though most of those are probably quite involved to fix.

There's a short list of Hurd-specific bugs/problems in applications and
their test suites at

http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=411594&group_id=30628&func=browse

Otherwise, a list of general build failures of Debian packages is at

http://unstable.buildd.net/buildd/hurd-i386_Failed.html

If you want to submit patches for some of those, see

http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/hurd/running/debian/patch_submission/

for more information.

Michael