which SHELL should i do ?

From: arnuld
Subject: which SHELL should i do ?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:10:09 +0530

i see form here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/users-guide/using_gnuhurd.html#The%20Shell

that the official shell of GNU system is BASH. my future direction is
into becoming a core-developer of Hurd, though today i am pretty
newbish to programminig.

i am much interested in ZSH. i was thinking of learning the ZSH
commands and scripting as such but since my future ideas are ALL about
HURD and nothing else (well, except doing a  programming job for
earning) i wanted to know where time spent will be better. most Hurd
development will be based on BASH rather than ZSH.

any advice ?

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/
-- people say RMS is arrogant and when i emailed him about some question i