Re: HURD install on Serial-ATA

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: HURD install on Serial-ATA
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 10:59:39 -0700

On 5/5/07, Richard Braun <syn@hurdfr.org> wrote:

First, be more careful when you reply. Your previous message was only
sent to me and not to the list.

sorry, i need to change this weired habit.

Next, I can't help you more with your BIOS. Maybe it simply doesn't
provide any compatibility mode. Maybe the option name is weird.

:-(

I don't see any relation with the fact you installed Gentoo 5 times...
Linux supports SATA almost out of the box usually. GNU Mach doesn't.

that's fine. i just wanted to mention that i am not a newbie and i
understand the general stuff like partition using fdisk and chrooting
etc.

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/