Re: Status of the Hurd ?

From: massimo s.
Subject: Re: Status of the Hurd ?
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:40:58 +0000

Andrea Bolognani ha scritto:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:06:14 +0100
> <olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>> By the way, is there a website eligible for us to stay "up to date"
>>> and to follow as close as possible Hurd development ?
>> There are no up to date web pages regarding Hurd, sorry.
>
> I see this question asked from time to time.
>
> Maybe someone which is confident enough with Hurd development, should create
> a website/blog/whatever?

There is the gnufans wiki.

Unfortunately, the wiki is only seldomly updated and has not that much
visibility when googling (I had to add it to the link sections of the
GNU Hurd page on en.wikipedia.org, hope it helped somehow).

I did a tiny tiny bit of updating here and there, but it basically would
need some reworking. But I'm still not confident enough with GNU Hurd to
 start it.

m.