Re: Hurd questions

From: Shams
Subject: Re: Hurd questions
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:20:09 +1300

Hope that if a micro-kernel is chosen for Hurd other than Mach or if a Mach
rewrite takes place, then the language "still" remains C/C++ otherwise I
think
it is going to deter a lot of developers.

I have read up on Coyotos but it seems to be using BitC, which I think will
frighten a lot of developers?