Re: In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"

From: Wei Mingzhi
Subject: Re: In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:52:01 +0800

I don't run the GNU system in the QEMU, but if everything else works well, you
can just try hexediting the gnumach.gz (first gunzip it) to zero-fill that
text message (or remove it in the source code and rebuild the kernel) as a
temporary workaround. :)

Regards,
Wei Mingzhi

在 星期五 26 五月 2006 14:03,Yan Li 写道: