GNU-Mach for a new OS server

From: Ravishankar S
Subject: GNU-Mach for a new OS server
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:53:37 +0530

Hello GNU-Mach developers,

Im interested in using the GNU-Mach microkernel to write a NT type OS server. I have some questions in this regard:

1) What is the difference between GNU Mach and CMU Mach 3.0 ?

2) From what I have read there is some amount of code in the CMU Mach 3.0 which is written explicitly to support the BSD server (that is to support a UNIX type of server). Is this true of GNUMach also ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Ravishankar S