Re: gnumach compilation

From: Constantine Kousoulos
Subject: Re: gnumach compilation
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 21:43:52 +0200

O/H Thomas Schwinge έγραψε:
Are you sure you entered exactly the command I told you above?
`gnumach-1-branch' does not contain a directory `i386/aux/'.

I simply copy-pasted your cvs command at the command line. The last cvs output
is:

cvs [checkout aborted]: could not chdir to gnumach/i386/aux: Invalid argument

How can i filter out this directory?

That's not possible with CVS afaIk.

Great. :(
I think i'll get i live-cd linux distro and try to use cvs from there. I hope the aux problem doesn't reappear.

Thanx Thomas.

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.