Re: Getting started...

From: KiyuKo
Subject: Re: Getting started...
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:53:04 +0100

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:40:31 -0300
"L.U.G.Sa.M. L.U.G.Sa.M." <lugsam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi people,
> Before everithing: Advice, my english is not the best. If it is not
> understandable please let me know !
>
> Long ago, i heard about Hurd.
> I_ve been using free software operating systems for a long time, almost 4
> years. Well, now i want to use Hurd, but does not know where to start from.
> I know it is difffrent from linux.
> So i will need your help for starting using it.

Before starting using it, you'll probably want to install it. Download the
installation CDs from http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd and follow the
installation instructions at http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install
to have a working GNU/Hurd installation.

--
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"
KiyuKo - proudly running GNU/Linux since 2002