TCSH patch...

From: Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas
Subject: TCSH patch...
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:36:04 -0600

Hi,

I tried to compile tcsh under Hurd, and got a compilation error due to
tcsh using a gnu library...  Any ways, it's pretty easy to fix.
Attached is a patch that can be applied...

Notice that in order to compile it libncurses5-dev must be installed
previously (don't know if also libncursesw5-dev, I installed both when
finding out I needed dev linbcurses)...

What the patch includes is just a global replacement of rcmd by tcsh_rcmd...

Configuring as the source come (no special configure options) the
following settings are required (1st one under console and any term,
next ones for aterm/mrxvt, I don't use xterm...), but maybe some
options may be provided (under debian/linux there's no need for these
settings):

bindkey "\e[3~" delete-char
bindkey "\e[1~" beginning-of-line
bindkey "\e[7~" beginning-of-line