Re: [address@hidden: Re: spam]

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [address@hidden: Re: spam]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:36:10 -0600

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> Bob, could you setup the needed magic for the following lists:

Sure.  I would be happy to set that up for you.

> bug-hurd@gnu.org
> help-hurd@gnu.org
> web-hurd@gnu.org

Oh my, there is a lot of spam in the hold queues there.
I am actually on a short trip at the moment to Durango, CO.  I have
bug-hurd all set up.  But half way through setting up help-hurd and
web-hurd I am told my ride is leaving.  So I will finish those up
tomorrow.

> Do you need any permisions changed so you can set this all up?

I think I am good to go.

Bob