Re:[56] soft

From: Phoebe Gerbert
Subject: Re:[56] soft
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:45:40 -0600

No need to wait 2-3 week for CD delivery!
All listed software is available for immediate download!

Why so cheap? All the software is OEM - Meaning that you do not get the box with it. You receive the software carrying a unique registration code. We would like to offer localized software versions (German, French, Italy, Spanish, English and many others). Our offers are unbeatable and we always update our prices to make sure we provide you with the best possible offers. Hurry up and place your order, because our supplies are limited. Currently, we offer INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You will no need to wait 2-3 week for CD delivery - you can download any program and PC games at once you have purchased it! Most of program packages are within 50-150 MBs and even if you have slow modem connection you'll be able to download for an ONE day.
Note that we are not selling any trial, incomplete or academic version of software – it is original and fully functional.

Note all our softwares are only PC, but not for Mac.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Question's Section for more information.

Note You can choose your language version after purchase into the members zone for download.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THESE SOFTWARES, BURN ON CD OR DVD AND USE EVERYWHERE!

NEED MORE SOFTWARE? CLICK HERE AND SEE ALL OUR OFFERS!