Job offer. If you want to earn enough, we'll show you how.

From: Finance Mover INC.
Subject: Job offer. If you want to earn enough, we'll show you how.
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:58:30 +0000

Hi, do you earn enough?

International company Finance Mover INC. provides an unique opportunity for
your own business.
Our company offers an extensive opportunity for client interaction with the
world's leading companies. We work with the majority of the Fortune 100 and
support the developement and implementation of innovative and high-impact
talent solutions throughout the world. In addition, our support for all of
HR solutions as well as supporting HR and OD needs provide unique
opportunities to play both internal and external consulting roles early in
your career.

Join a progressive company who will appreciate your skills! We are looking
for financial assistants.

Whether you live in New York, Los Angeles, or Detroit, when you work with
us, the world is your territory.
You can earn as much as you wish!
Flexible hours.
You will work with a team of highly motivated people, all working online.
You can earn up to $1000 per month part time, or up to $10,000 + per month
full time! You will never again worry about being laid off!

This is not a marketing, you pay nothing!

We are affiliated with a company that is open for business in 59 countries.
Commissions and bonuses can be earned throughout your career.
If you are a confident, enthusiastic and articulate individual looking for
the opportunity to make an immediate impact and earn an excellent income,
this job should be your first choice! We are experiencing 150% growth in
2005.
Our employees receive competitive and equitable compensation and benefits
including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K, Flexible
Spending, Tuition Assistance and a work/life balance environment.

We need people who wants and who is in interest to provide fast and
respondable working of the company.
Our company takes one of the majors places at the market, but it is a lot of
competition. So you have to have correct decisions to provide the growing
investment for the company.

If you are a recent graduate or looking to change careers, please submit
your resume to: job@financemover.com.