Problems with network and nfsd

From: TFC Juan Antonio Sánchez y Juan Antonio García
Subject: Problems with network and nfsd
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:07:46 +0200

Hello,

     Im trying configure network (only loopback interface its
sufficient) for test the nfsd server. When I execute the command
"ping" I allways obtain the message "Killed" (signal SIGKILL is sent
to this program). Other problem appears with nfsd: /sbin/nfsd: Binding
PMAP sokcet: Address already in use" Any idea?

       Cheers