Help wanted 10h per week

From: Patrick Bender
Subject: Help wanted 10h per week
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:14:00 +0000

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
Want to have extra income so that you could get out of debt?
No start up cost ! No Experience necessary! We will coach you.
Your personal coach will explain you how to put the internet and your computer
to work for you.
Flexible Work Hours. Work whenever and wherever you want.
We will need a couple of hour's commitment per day. Work as much as you want.
Be part of the fastest growing industry and successful team today.
We provide continuous support from the team of successful people.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial
security.
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your
life!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run
for you.

Please provide us your contact information to get more details about this job
offer!
To continue with the application please fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html