MrCheckout :: Wholesaler's, Importer's, Distributor's & Manufacturer's

From: MrCheckout2
Subject: MrCheckout :: Wholesaler's, Importer's, Distributor's & Manufacturer's
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:52:02 UT

Wholesalers - Distributors - Rack & Wagon Jobbers

Reach 44,000 Convenience Stores
for less than $10 a week!

Mr. Checkout Distributors Inc. has a unique network of
independent route and wagon jobbers in North America.

Over 225 small and medium size distributors providing
direct-store-delivery and full-service merchandising.

We are the guys and gals in the vans!

Email Blast - Direct Mail - or both.....You Choose!

Complete 12 month "Marketing Package" is only $495
and includes 25 eBlasts of your products to our Group!

Over 16 years of C-Store Distribution experience!

Let me help you sell more to convenience stores!

Call Bob Today! 1-800-367-0076

info@mrcheckout.net

http://www.mrcheckout.net

Mr. Checkout Distributors Inc. is a Member of
BBB - Better Business Bureau of Palm Beach County, FL
AWMA - American Wholesale Marketers Association
NACS - National Association of Convenience Stores

If you do not wish to hear from me again, simply click once on the link below.
Click here to unsubscribe