Re[3]: Hello from Maria P.

From: Mary
Subject: Re[3]: Hello from Maria P.
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:18:09 +0400

Hello,

I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life and
people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new interesting
places, to meet new people.
I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes
without complaining.
Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing missing.
It's LOVE!
Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
I wish i coud find him very soon so that we could share together every momement
of the life-time romance!
What about you? Could you be my King? If answer is "yes" - you can find more
about me
http://95yYrfmWZs8Fe.lokingforaman.org/

goodbye
Mary