3

From: Willie Cho
Subject: 3
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:46:28 +0400

Australia got their revenge against England, completing a comprehensive eight-wicket win with more than 18 overs to spare in the final. This time the competition was played in a 50-over format and was contested by only four teams - India, England, New Zealand and Australia - after West Indies and Holland had to withdraw because of financial difficulties. "We're all created in the eyes of God. You don't judge somebody by the way they look," Nixon said. "I'm sure he read the paper and understands what kind of ballclub (we have), how special the season was last year." Let's say, for example, that it's a couple of years from now, and your TiVo (bought anytime after July 1 of this year) has recorded the excellent Marx brothers movie Animal Crackers, which was just broadcast on TNT in HD. Tomorrow you're getting on a plane to Australia, and you'd like to save a copy on DVD to watch on your computer during the 15-hour flight. Like everything else, beef prices are a function of supply and demand. And like all commodities, a variety of factors can affect both. Now that we have the cows out of the way, let's look at the pigs. Lean hogs are the other major meats contract... Like cattle, the majority of hog futures trade on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Each contract calls for 40,000 pounds of lean hog carcasses - or about 220 hogs. Delivery months are February, April, May, June, July, August, October and December. In division two, Cabell Midland High School won the best overall yearbook award. Reynoldsburg High School won the best overall newspaper award.