Re: Your Consent Needed.

From: chey
Subject: Re: Your Consent Needed.
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:14:38 GMT

Greetings,

I can't imagine how you will feel receiving a sudden business letter
from
a remote country in far away West Africa and probably from some one you
have not closely related with. But all the same, I believe we do not
need
to be of blood relatives before we can  establish cordial business
relationship. Having said this, I think itis very important at this
juncture to introduce myself to you and  also   disclose to you, how I
came
in contact with your email  address   profile.
My name is Mr Robinson Chey.

I am the district (Foreignoperations) manager of African Development
Bank Group,Nigerian branch.I got your email address from the Internet.
It is my pleasure tosolicit your assistance in this business proposal.
am contacting you because I do not want to transact the business with
anybody who isknown to any staff of this bank or anybody around here to
avoidany possible blackmail or leakage at the end of the transaction.

           THE PROPOSAL:-
There is an account in this bank, African   Development Bank Group,
which
was openedin 1982 by one Mr.
Carison Hogarth, an Australian National, who worked in a  Scottish
owned Petro-Chemical Company (Petro technical support services Nigeria
Ltd)
andsince 1990 nobody has operated on this account. I had a very
carefulstudy of the account files through whichI carried
anextensiveinvestigation about the holder of the said account and found
out thatMr. Hogarth suddenly died in a plane crash in 1990 there by
abandoning  the account, having been fictitious regards the information
he submitted to this bank at the time of establishment of the account.
The account at this moment has no
inheritance since the name Mr.Hogarth
filled, as his relations has no contact information in theform he
submitted to the bank. I have secretly removed all the relevantfiles to
the account from the dormant section so that bank auditorswill
notverify
the abandoned money and refer it to FederalTreasury via CBN.Credit
balance of the said accountis US$45.25m.

My Dear Friend, the deal here is that the moneyin this account will be
approved and remitted to any foreigner whoshows up as relation to
Mr.Hogarth provided such person has correctinformation to the account.
have such needed information and willhand it over to you as soon as we
commence the transaction.
I willsource all necessary documents and forward them to you for
directsubmission to the bank. With my positionas the for
eignoperationsmanager we will quietly remove this money fromthe
bankwithout hitches. I don\'t have any problem inregularizingall
necessary documents and transferring thecredit balanceof the said
account to your nominated bank account inoverseas, buttheproblem is
trust. I have spent months in trying to get an over seasreliable
contact. It is worthy to note that people are unreliablethese days and
even derive joy in telling lies. On this ground Irequest your
unreserved
but sincere cooperation devoid of greed incarrying out this transaction
so that no one amongst both ofus shall defraud each other at the end. I
am prepared to split at70%---30%foryou, provided that mine (70%) will
be
intact at the end. as a matter ofurgency Your  soonest response is
anticipated.

Best  regards,

Robinson Chey.