'Tis the season for address@hidden, 50%-80% Off Christmas Countdown.

From: Customer Service - Overtock Corp.
Subject: 'Tis the season for address@hidden, 50%-80% Off Christmas Countdown.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:12:39 -0400

What's the Gimmick?
How are you GIVING away this Merchandise?

Manufacturers will produce billions of dollars in surplus inventory each year.
Closeouts Direct has built a relationship with select, leading retailers and manufacturers to move this inventory and make room for new product. While these companies will accept a loss on these products, they opt to take pennies on the dollar rather than to assume a complete loss. Additionally, unlike other companies that make money from shipping, all of our shipping costs are nominal and are based on Actual Weight with no premiums.

View entire selection of merchandise.

First Time Order Savings Coupon & Free $25 Gift Certificate
Ok, so maybe Free or Nearly Free isn't enough savings for you!
Now, if you can manage to spend $15 in our store (you probably will have to order multiple products to spend that much!), then take an additional 20% OFF our already deeply discounted prices PLUS - We will automatically send you our New Product Catalog and a $25 Gift Certificate to be used at any time toward any gifts like a 4 Mega Pixel Digital Camera, Sharp MP3 Players plus jewelry, apparel, As Seen on TV products, and much more.. First time order only, insert this coupon code at final checkout: rc1174rc

The Merchandise featured here is First Quality. The only stipulation is that most of our products come in very limited quantities. so if you see something you like, choose it now, because when they're gone, they're gone! The Holiday Season is quickly approaching, don't wait until all the inventory is sold out.

Point here to view 60 Free or Nearly Free Holiday Gifts!

If you would like to be eradicated from obtaining any transactions in the future, kindly reply to this email address or send mail to:
Discount S.
648 Centarl PK Ave.
Scarsdale, NY 10583