RE:FORTUNE WILLIAMS-SEEKING FOR FORIEGN BUSINESS PARTNER

From: fortunewills
Subject: RE:FORTUNE WILLIAMS-SEEKING FOR FORIEGN BUSINESS PARTNER
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:05:53 +0200

MR.FORTUNE WILLIAMS
GAUTENG JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.

Hello,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I
believe would be of great interest to you. I find your contact while I was
doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign
partner that will assist my family and I to transfer fund to his personal or
private account and for investment purpose. I am Mr. Fortune Williams the son
of Late Mr. Ernest Williams, who was the "Chairman" of the farmer’s
co-operation in Zimbabwe.

it will be necessary to inform you that the {US$13M}Thirteen million united
states dollars)intended for pitalization of the investments are presently in
the custody of a private security company here in Johannesburg, South Africa
which we require to transfer out of South Africa immediately for the said
investment purposes. You may have heard of the present crisis in Zimbabwe
orchestrated by the unprecedented Land use Act of the government of Robert
Mugabe in which this government has arbitrarily reclaimed and acquired all farm
lands owned by the white farmers in the country.

This has caused a historical displacement of the white folks who are known to
be the country's mainfarmers.The ensuing struggles and strife have brought
about the killing and imprisonment of thousands of these white farm owners by
the ruthless government forces designated to enforce this new order. My father,
in his good will, joined the international community in condemning and speaking
out against this uncivilized and bizarre policy of Robert Mugabes government.
As a result of my father firm and upright position on this matter, a group of
assailants suspected to be government sympathizers attached and killed my
father in cold blood.

Seeing that the entire William's family was in serious threat of extinction, we
immediately fled Zimbabwe to South Africa, where we have sojourned ever since
as refugee under the United Nations. Prior however, to my father untimely death
he had sensing the rising hostilities, sold some of his farm lands including
those of some of his white farmer associates who had transferred ownership of
their farm lands to my father to forestall the government acquiring them. My
father secretly sent the proceeds {US$13m} Thirteen million United States
dollars from sales of the farm lands to South Africa. And deposited same in a
metal box with a private security company here in Johannesburg.

We are presently in South Africa as Refugee (Asylum Seekers) We are ready to
give you 30% of the total amount for the inconveniences this we cost you and
for accepting to assist us, contact me on the above phone and fax number
indicating your interest as soon as possible, on receiving of your acceptance,
I shall be glad to give you more clarification on the modalities needed for
smooth successful completion of this transaction.

It is equally important to state here that considering the nature of this
matter, we will required that it is handled most discreetly.

I anticipate your quick response.

Best regards,

Mr. Fortune Williams

(For and On behalf of my family)