Claim Your Winnings...

From: El Rio Promo Lotteria S.L
Subject: Claim Your Winnings...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:12:01 +0100

EL RIO PROMO LOTTERIA ESPAÑOL S.L.
FIRST INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM.
APATDO DE CORREOS Nº195AP
LOPEZ DE HOYOS NO. 491
289801, MADRID SPAIN.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF: GLSP/743/B7/694
BATCH NUMBER: 1811-NL
ATTENTION:SIR/MADAM

RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited result of our
first international
promotion program organised to promote and encourage international participants
in our
international high stake lottery.
This prize is awarded to persons(YOU/YOUR COMPANY)who receives this letter but
only after
verification from the data's available to us by your claims agent. Due to mix
up of some last
names, we advice you to (KEEP THIS NOTIFICATION CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOUR FINAL
CLAIMS HAS BEEN COMPLETED)
Names entered in the program were presented by our international department in
conjunction
with worldwide lottery and humanitarian organisations with the help of chambers
of commerce
of countries in Europe, North & South America, Australia, New-zealand, Asia,
Africa and the
Middle East. A computer balloting system was used to select 23,000 names out of
more than
500,000 names presented in our first promotion program.
In the 14th series from a pool of over 10,000,000 EUROS(Ten million euros)
playing with the six
numbers 3-7-14-23-30-46, your name was attached to ticket number 46.926 which
won in the
5th category.
Your ticket number 46.926 was awarded the sum of 705,366.87.00 EUROS(Seven
hundred
and five thousand, three hundred and sixty six euros eighty seven cents). Your
security file
number is 92-17/NL
Beneficiaries can come to Spain and make direct claims for their respective
winnings. In
situation were winners cannot come to Spain for their claims, alternative
transfer process will be
effected by the help of registered claims agent. All winnings must be insured
at it's original
value before alternative transfer process can be effected.
This is to avoid unforeseen situations or in case someone gets access to your
security file
number.
To begin your claims, contact your claims agents

CLAIMS AGENT.
MR. DAVID ABBOTT
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
LIBERTY FINANCE AND TRUST S.A
MADRID, SPAIN.
MAIL: davidabbott22@netscape.net

All winnings will be insured at it's original value, you will be contacted
after the verification
procedures.
Remember, you are to contact our agent by email within 2 weeks of receiving
this notice. After
this date, all winnings will be returned to the ministerio de hacienda as
unclaimed funds, unless
in exceptional cases.
NOTE- All correspondence must be directed to your authorized and registered
claims agent,
LIBERTY FINANCE AND TRUST S.A. España, should their be any change in your email
address or mis-spelling in your name make sure you contact your claims agent
immediately and
have it rectified.
Your reference and batch numbers will be requested from you by your agent
during verification
process.
We will not be held liable if you loose your reference and batch numbers.
Remember,you are to
contact our agents by email and within 2 weeks of receiving this notification...

Sincerely,

MR.JOSE MIGUEL IÑAKI
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
EL RIO LOTTERIA ESPAÑA,
CALLE LOPEZ DE HOYOS 312
28001 MADRID,ESPAÑA.

N.B.Do not send any mail to elrio2004promo@netscape.net just contact your
claims agent and
any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Anybody
under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified....