asd

From: Healthy Body Newsletter
Subject: asd
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:36:33 -0700

Antidote that Kills Body Bacteria, Kills Body Virus and make your body Immunity System Healthy and Strong

     The Antidote is a unique Anti-Microbial Peptide offering the widest range of healing power on the market today. It kills all known deadly VIRUSES and BACTERIA in the body. The initial research was carried out over several years ago by the BBC

     The Antidote acts as an additive for your body's immune system. It will fight and protect your body from all virus and bacteria activated infections. The Antidote may be taken safely by children and adults even if on current medication.

Its immune system strengthening powers make it the perfect method for maintaining a stable and healthy lifestyle.

     The common cold is a thing of the past, even serious infectious diseases such as Cancer, HIV/AIDS, SARS and many other life threatening diseases can be helped by the miracle healing powers of the Antidote.

     We recommend the Antidote be taken yearly to ensure ongoing full protection. For more serious conditions we recommend the antidote be taken every 3 months.

It really is the all inclusive miracle that will kill all viruses and bacteria your body can throw at it.

     Organizations as varied as the BBC, ABC, and reputable doctors in the crocodile field have all given testimonials praising the power of the Antidote. Take a look for yourself.

     The Antidote is only available from our Internet website, See Here

PS: This is one time mailing only, if you do not want to receive further newsletters from us, please see here and mailing will be discontinued