Re: FW: confirm 853d67ba8b20e4ccbc0ed11a6fd9a45c69afd7d1

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: Re: FW: confirm 853d67ba8b20e4ccbc0ed11a6fd9a45c69afd7d1
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:48:00 +0200

I got this too, but I have in fact never actually sent something
to the list.

Bertrik

Gregg C Levine wrote:
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Is everyone on this list, and the regular Bug-HURD list getting those
messages? I keep seeing them now, about once or twice, typically once
a month.

I've tried writing the Owner of the list, to find out what error
message was supplied, but never got any response. It seems to better
troubleshoot the problem my ISP needs that error message.

On a different note, I have not seen any junk mail on this list, in
quite a while, especially from a spammer who was trying to promote a
non-existent activity for a largely disinterested audience. (All of
you can guess what approach I took to complain to their ISP. I think I
wore them out from my persistence.) -------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi