GOD BLESS YOU

From: bill nnaji
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow believer,
My name is Margaret Hatch,I am married to Mr. Kazeem Hatch who
worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the
year 2001. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death, he deposited the sum of $5.6Million (Five
Million six hundred thousand. Dollars) with INTERNATIONAL BANCO ESPANA
,Spain and want to This letter might surprise you because we have not met
neither in person
nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know
somebody either in physical or through correspondence. I write you because my
Doctor told me recently that I would not last for the next three months due
to cancer problem. I have made up my mind to donate this fund to a
Christian individual that will utilize this money the way am going to instruct
here in. You are to use this fund to fund Research centres, Churches,
Orphanages, and Widows propagating the word of God. I took this decision because
I do not have a child of my own that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives are not Christians. The hard earned money should not be
misused by unbelievers, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death any more: I know where I am going. I know that I am going to
be in the blossom of the Lord. Exodus 14:14 says that the lord will fight
my case and I shall hold my peace. With Our Lord God all things are possible.
I shall give you the contact of the aforewritten bank and will also
issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of
this fund after you have acknowledged receipt of my mail. My happiness is
that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the
Lord must serve Him in truth and in spirit. Please always be prayerful all
through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for
another believer or a church this time. Please assure me that you
will act accordingly as I stated there-in. I will
appreciate if you can forward your phone number for telephone
conversation. From: Mrs Margaret Hatch

http://www.lovetrain.com