Re: 24 lines terminal

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: 24 lines terminal
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:47:18 +0200 (CEST)

   >In /dev, create the following devices:
   >
   >./MAKEDEV vcs tty1 tty2 tty3 tty4 tty5 tty6

   I have done this stept (./MAKEDEV vcs tty1 tty2 tty3 tty4 tty5
   tty6); but /dev/csv not exists (why???, have I left any ??)

/dev/csv doesn't exist because it wasn't created by you, nor should
it.  Maybe this is a typo for /dev/vcs, in that case could you please
show us what the following command shows:

showtrans /dev/vcs /dev/tty1 /dev/tty2