Re: X-Window

From: arief#
Subject: Re: X-Window
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:23:34 +0700

Dear all,

I got X working nicely now.
I just added rxvt into ~/.xinitrc. And voila, I have a working rxvt in
X, only no wm yet.

I can see that fvwm needs libstroke, but it wasn't installed
automatically, that may be the one that makes X keeps on failing, but
I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Best Regards.
-arief

ps: I hope now I post to the right place.