Issue # 1 enquiry

From: rakish
Subject: Issue # 1 enquiry
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:34:43 +0530

,

Hi
We are a company implementing a broad spectrum of state of the art
enterprise management systems. Our systems are custom made (architecture
and software) to suit the requirements of the Clint. We are currently
looking for people/companies to act as our franchisee. These dos not
involve any financial commitment. We will provide one marketing executive
to target and contact the potential clients in the local area .you will
have to guide us on how to operate in the local culture. Please mail back
for more details.

                                                                  ceo
Siliconlogics Inc

with best regards