Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Paperhanger H. Merchantman
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:06:19 -0500

>Nolan Wm Irene Lesley Antone Conrad Aimee Mason

just imagine, you can buy ALL software that you ever need and pay price of just
one of it!
Office 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great
savings, huh?

Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our offer - it is more
than worth it!

http://Herschel.cheap-oem-license.biz/?Louis