Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Victoria Wooten
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:23:35 -0500

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
When women kiss it always reminds one of prize-fighters shaking hands.
Philosophy is not a theory but an activity.
Amusement to an observing mind is study.
Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms.
Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
When you step onto that field, you cannot concede a thing.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbebatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTn softwareu with 90%q discountj - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginer, you can buy ALL softwares that you ever need and pay priced of just one of it!
Officem 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsi, huh?

Please spend few momentsu of yours preciouss time to check our offeri - it is more than worthc it!

Pleazse followm here nowu!
I leave before being left. I decide.
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
To honor him whom we have made is far from honoring him that hath made us..
It takes a lot of time to be a genius. You have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing.
There is no great future for any people whose faith has burned out.
The difference between an itch and an allergy is about one hundred bucks.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
Never read any book that is not a year old.
We hate the kindness which we understand.
Amusement to an observing mind is study.
Language is the mother of thought, not its handmaiden.
By a lie, a man...annihilates his dignity as a man.
And desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets. [Ecclesiastes 12:5]
We are governed not by armies, but by ideas.
A library implies an act of faith.
Equality consists in the same treatment of similar persons.