Software

From: jms8
Subject: Software
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:43:22 +0000

Microsoft Windows XP Professiobnal 2002
Retail price: $270.99 Our low PricTe: $50.00 You Save: $220.00

Adobe Photoshgop 7.0
Retail price: $609.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You SavCe: $550.00

Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002
Retail price: $579.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You SavDe: $510.00

Adobe Illustrator 10 RetaiNl price: $270.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savne:
$210.00

Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11 Rettail price: $270.99 Our low PricBe: $60.00 You
Save: $210.00

Delphi 7
RetaiTl price: $404.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $335.00

And more!!!

Why so cheap?

All the software is OEM- Meaninvg that you don't get the box and the manual
with your software. All you will receivHe is the actual software and your
unique registration code.

All the softwarEe is in the English language for PC. Our offers are unbeatablCe
and we always update our prices to make sure we provide you with the beswt
possible offers. Hurry up and place your ordxer, because our supplies are
limited.

VisiYt us now!  http://LIPSIK.BIZ/OE017/?affiliate_id=233763&campaign_id=601

ZuMKEM gAcEeRy yTgF wJuJRVEmC tPZGNY aCJFpPf rvjkTIfa nBJIkC EOOhXG gDufDXO
imFn GazQUtWUx xEgThK xXRvDZZ YeDWULjz aPAzHu HDofbT kIbWhZN DCNC BRfyLQTlR
yLrghZ JweKppu qlCqbfUO HvTMTu ECHxau OhBOQXU CnjX GxzXyEQnl lWZgqE TYbIrPP
UFHRzjgI hLgGIF kBTxMP xUhcDgd lyUd tzKkZVqIc ePIMvU norcfPX mRAtVMRP PkoBwo
xNYzRO tcVAvYG kVTd wmZifOapf CMvZBt zuiHauJ WVfUCqOv ulTuwN iweoZR JZueyNm
fOTP KDVGflvBH TjbeYk AdBAVkz ppXeDdUk TGONlV