CAN YOU

From: JAMES LUKA
Subject: CAN YOU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:17:40 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam

I am James Luka the vault officer of a financial firm, I am writing
this letter to solicit for support from you to carry
out a business of mutual benefit and concern. I know you would be
wondering why I am writing you with a request such as these but I
only urge you to read on.

Pending in our vault is a numbered time fixed deposit of belonging to
Mr Robert Chapman Valued presently at $4.34 Million dollars, Mr.
Chapman lost his life in a fire disaster in his personal home. His
time deposit has been re-run twice and inline with the contractual
agreement entered with him, we cannot re-run it again, efforts has
since been exhaustively made to source out his kin but to no avail.

Information reached me that the firm wants to return the account as
dormant thereby paving way for the fund to be remitted into the
governments confine for arms purchase, at this juncture I had to
stampede that possibility by writing to fraustrate all efforts for
the government to seize the funds, hence I am asking you to stand in
as the next of Kin to Mr. Chapman and the funds shall be released
to you, we shall share the funds in the ratio of 50-40, while 10%
will be for unprecedented expenses incurred by both parties in the
course of this transfer.

If you accept to help me in this transaction kindly send your
response via email, I anticipate to have a wonderful working
relationship with you.

Respectfully,

James Luka