Mrs Mariam Bali

From: address@hidden
Subject: Mrs Mariam Bali
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:54:34 +0200 (CEST)

Good day
I am Mrs. Mariam Bali from Sierra Leone. I am a widow  being that I lost
my  husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of
the  Cocoa exporting board until his death .

  He was assassinated last january by the rebels  following the political
uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account  here in Côte d´Ivoire
up to the tune of US$10.5M which he told the bank
 was for the importation of  cocoa processing machine.

  I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I  have plans to do
investment in your country, like real estate and
industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you
  are willing to assist me and my only son ken,
 indicate your interest in  replying soonest.
 Thanks and best regards .
 Yours,
 Mrs Mariam Bali

Chope ton mail gratos !