Mouse with XFree86

From: Emmanuel DUMAS
Subject: Mouse with XFree86
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:22:17 +0100

Hello

I try to run XFree86 with K5 images.

Now X start correctly, except mouse, I see the pointer, but it don't move.

According documentation, I have set my mouse with :
settrans -c /dev/mouse /hurd/mouse --protocol=ps/2
( warning : at http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install, there is no
'-c')

I have edit by hand /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 :
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/mouse"
        Option          "Protocol"              "osmouse"
EndSection

There is no suspicious message in /var/log/syslog, /var/log/XFree86.log etc.

Anybody have an idea, any debug option to active, any other log file to read ?

Cordialement
Emmanuel