Help for the project!!!!

From: Parmeshwar Arewar
Subject: Help for the project!!!!
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:24:03 +0000 (GMT)

R/S,
We the group of around 5 people r currently doing our Computer Enginnering in India.We would like to contribute for the GNU Hurd project.
We r presently new for this project.Plz help us what type of projects we can do in Hurd???
Thanx.
Parmeshwar

Love the heart that hurts you,but never hurt the heart that loves you.
Parmeshwar Arewar
BE(Information Technology)
SGGS,CoE & T,Nanded (Maharashtra)