Re: usable rows in console

From: M. Gerards
Subject: Re: usable rows in console
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:10:24 +0100

Quoting m_m <mm.e3p@email.it>:

> Is possible in the virtual consoles to change the number of editable lines
> on
> the screen?
>
> Now there are 25 lines in console, 45 shoud be good :)

If you use a smaller font you will get more lines I think (I'm not sure
if this patch is already commited or not...).

Anyway, there is an experimental patch on savannah for support of higher
resolutions and other dimensions (using those new resolutions and other
font sizes).

I plan to write a library with VGA drivers to replace SVGATextMode.

Which videocard do you have, btw?

--
Marco