Re: bdf fonts

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: bdf fonts
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:19:53 +0200

Dmitry V. Zhulanov wrote:
On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 03:30:34PM +0200, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
New console[1] uses Unicode font. I browsed cyrillic pages with lynx, but unfortunately there were some problems. cat(1) worked fine though :-)

This is a hurd or debian specified problem? Where the apropriate place
to discuss about efforts in this direction? Because cyrillic support is
important to russian users like me :)

The definitive place for discussion about this is bug-hurd@gnu.org. I don't know where exactly is the problem with cyrillic. It's best to see the problems yourself, try debugging the console and talk about this in bug-hurd.

Regards,
ogi