Re: bdf fonts

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: bdf fonts
Date: 26 Jan 2004 20:09:10 +0100

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> writes:

>    Another problem is that cyrillic input method is missing.  There
>    were some efforts for using XKB files, but I don't remember the
>    status of this work.
>
> It required testing and feedback from what I recall, Marco, is that
> correct?  I also belive that it was in a working state too...

It would be nice if people want to test it, despite of the fact it is
still (and perhaps not even) alpha quality software.  Especially the
Russian support was not tested that much because I am not Russian and
I have no idea of the special needs for a Russian keymap.  To me it
appeared workable.

If someone cares, the xkb driver can be found here:
http://kilobug.free.fr/hurd/

--
Marco