RE: Booting the HURD and other issues including logging in

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Booting the HURD and other issues including logging in
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:13:09 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
In answer to your questions, no I can not do those things. I can't
even login, let alone display the password file, passwd. To do those
things, I would need to actually reinstall everything and start all
over again. Which I am doing now.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi