Your new StarGame account

From: Nova-Light.com
Subject: Your new StarGame account
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:49:14 -0800

Dear StarGame customer,

It's about STARGAME is FUCKED UP AGAIN. It is not joke, look at the
headers!

Assholes from stargame does not pay me, so I haveto fuck up their
administrative interface.

>From this moment get a digital currencies in other places like
nova-lights he he 'cause all entered orders would be deleted and all
credit card and personal info goes to the IRC for free access.

(plz send 2 nova-lights admin - it is not free advertising LOL)

Customer Service Dept HE HE
StarGame www.nova-lights.st

ps. you can too log in into administrative iface, so go to
www.nova-lights.st/admin and login as scott, password is
'password' without a quotes.

ENJOY!!!!!

pps. my email: scorez65@yahoo.com (it is for stargame stuff hehe)
ppps. what a stupid admin/programmer HEHEHE