Re: Where is the location of the current package?

From: Bijan Soleymani
Subject: Re: Where is the location of the current package?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:08:39 -0500

"Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> I am once again going to see if I could get a HURD arrangement working
> here, and am looking for the most recent of the packaging of the HURD
> binaries. I only could find on the Alpha GNU site, the original two
> packages, and I'm already aware of their advancing age. The web site
> mentioned in the installation notes, apparently does not exist.

There are some CD images (isos). They are usually available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/iso. But that server was recently compromised and
they still haven't replaced all the files yet.

I'd suggest trying to get your hands on the first cdrom disk.

Bijan
--
Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com>
http://www.crasseux.com